Saturday 28 April 2012

Easter Sinner Comes Good!



The Easter Bunny visited and packed the cupboards full of delicious choccy eggs and treats.  I was strong, I was!  I didn't give in to any chocolate - nope, not a morsel passed my lips...... however, hot crossed buns, now that was a different story!  With a friend visiting and a good bottle of wine (or two), which in turn led to half a tube of Pringles..... I concluded that that was maybe not the way to melt my butter mountain, otherwise referred to as my arse.


Well, despite that weeks indulgences, hiccups and misdomeanours, I did manage to shed some more pounds.  I was even given my first reward sticker at the fat-club meeting and my children were incredibly excited - they love stickers!  I very quietly did give a small "Yippee!!"  So the plan for the following week was to be extra good - without deprivation, without exception and without any more hot crossed buns!  My target for the end of the week was a further 3lb off (31/2 if possible) - I'd love to get another stone off before my holiday (but the weeks are hurtling by!)  To my disgust I put 2lb ON - yes, you don't need to reach for your glasses, on!  With my willpower shattered and all the goodstuff screaming at me I did sneak an odd naughy or two and then weighed in 3lb lighter.......  Seesaw, seesaw.....  Onwards and upwards (or downwards preferably!)

In truth, every pound counts and my clothes are already feeling better - even the smallest changes can make the biggest difference to your attitude.   Now, I fully appreciate that I'm no supermodel, however, I scrub up OK making me, in my humble opinion, still a fairly Yummy Mummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments.